- Payments are accepted by credit card, PayPal, e-transfer or cheque. If paying by cheque, the project will begin once payment has cleared. A credit card must be on file for all projects no matter how payments are made in the end.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before we begin on a project. We do not issue refunds for fees paid in advance. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. All Setup fees are non-refundable as it is applied to costs immediately incurred in initiating services. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Green Monkey Creative and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
- The remaining balance will be invoiced upon completion of the job and payment is due at time of the project release.
- Additional charges will be discussed and agreed upon before the final invoice is sent (please see below).
- Additional charges (for graphics) will be applied if any pictures or illustrations are needed through stock sites such as iStock or Adobe. (We will not purchase any images until we have client approval)
- Original image files and final logins to the website will not be emailed until the full balance has been paid
- Additional charges (for site builds) will be applied if the client needs additional work that is outside of the original quote or package specifications.
- SEO Services
- Graphics such as options, sidebar graphics, etc.
- Stock photography
- Website Themes, plugins and forms may have additional subscription forms outside the estimated project and will be outlined prior to commencing.
- Additional Coding & Customizations of a theme such as changing the original layout of a premium template and adding additional widget sections or tables which require the help of our coder. Some themes are easier to update than others but we will be very clear in our communication if something like this does come up. We will not make any changes that incur additional charges, unless we receive client approval first.
Should you fail to provide necessary files or pieces of information within 10 days of the date requested, all payments will be forfeited to DPK Graphic Design and the project will be canceled without notice.
Usernames & Passwords
Website Protection and Security
Standard Conditions of Service
FEES AND EXPENSES
Invoices will be submitted on a project basis. Interest (1 percent per month of the unpaid amount) will be added to all unpaid balances after 30 days from date of invoicing. If the Client objects to all or any portion of an invoice, the Client shall so notify the Consultant in writing within 14 calendar days of the invoice date, identify the cause of disagreement, and pay when due that portion of the invoice, if any, not in dispute.
If the Client fails to pay undisputed invoiced amounts within 30 calendar days of the date of the invoice, the Consultant may at any time, without waiving any other claim against the Client and without thereby incurring any liability, suspend or terminate this Agreement as provided elsewhere in these Standard Conditions of Service.
CHANGES IN SCOPE
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
For purposes of limitation of liability provisions contained herein, the Client expressly agrees that it has entered into this Agreement with the Consultant, both on its own behalf, and as agent on behalf of its employees and principals.
The Consultant’s liability to the Client in Contract and Tort is limited to the total amount of the fee paid for professional services.
The Client expressly agrees that the Consultant’s employees and principals shall have no personal liability to the Client in respect of a claim, whether in contract, tort and/or other cause of action in law. Accordingly, the Client expressly agrees that it will bring no proceedings and take no action in any court of law against any of the Consultant’s employees or principals in their personal capacity.
The Client or Consultant may terminate this Agreement at any time and no further expense will be incurred beyond the time of notice to terminate. In the event such termination becomes necessary, the party effecting termination shall so notify the other party in writing, and termination will become effective 14 calendar days after receipt of such notice.
Irrespective of which party shall effect termination or the cause therefore, the Client shall, within 30 calendar days of termination, remunerate the Consultant for services rendered and costs incurred, in accordance with the Consultant’s prevailing fee schedule and expense reimbursement policy. Services shall include those rendered up to the time of termination, as well as those associated with termination itself, such as demobilizing, modifying schedules, reassigning personnel, and so on. Costs shall include those incurred up to the time of termination, as well as those associated with termination and post-termination activities.
Upon 14-calendar day’s written notice to the Consultant, the Client may suspend the Consultant’s work. If the Client does not maintain payment of the Consultant’s invoices on a 30-calendar day current basis, the Consultant may by 14-calendar day’s written notice to the Client suspend further work until payment is restored to a current basis. Suspension for any reason exceeding 45-calendar days shall, at the Consultant’s option, make this Agreement subject to renegotiation or termination, as provided for elsewhere in this Agreement. Any suspension shall extend the time schedule for performance in a manner that is satisfactory to both the Client and the Consultant, and the Consultant shall be compensated for services performed and charges incurred prior to the suspension date, plus suspension charges.
Suspension charges may include, but shall not be limited to, services and costs associated with putting analyses and documents in order, rescheduling and reassigning personnel and/or equipment and issuing necessary or customary notices to appropriate government boards. Compensation to the Consultant shall be based upon the Consultant’s prevailing fee schedule and expense reimbursement policy.
The Client will fully disclose all relevant information or data pertinent to the Project, which is required by the Consultant. The Consultant shall be entitled to rely upon the accuracy and completeness of such information and data furnished by or on behalf of the Client.
The Client will give prompt consideration to all requests or documents relating to the project submitted by the Consultant and whenever prompt action is necessary, inform the Consultant of his decisions in such reasonable time so as not to delay the Services of the Consultant. The Client shall arrange and make provision for the Consultant’s entry and ready access to the project site as necessary to enable the Consultant to perform his services.